Halloween...Candy EP2 Halloween...Candy EP2

Joy to the world animated? WOOT! Love that comic, really good work on the animation!

Dianarchy Dianarchy

I might have to check out the podcast, seems like my kind of comedy! The animations were really well done and the 'script' was pretty funny (It's basically just people laughing about random jokes about being queen n such)

I can understand why people in the comments don't really get the humor/ find the background laughter annoying, but I loved it! xD 'Turn in your badge and your gun!'

Keep up the awesome work!

Ruby Gloom Theme Song Fan Ruby Gloom Theme Song Fan

Awesome job! You got me to search for Ruby Gloom expecting it to be a group of D/A OC's or something rather then an actual show.

Ehhhh, I actually prefer your artstyle to the official show's art style (Probably because the show seemed to be aimed at a younger audience), still, the music is awesome ;D

NzopuTachiLouis responds:

Thanks

Sanstale Sanstale

Love undertale, interesting idea playing as Sans- knowing it's hopeless and all that. But- it seems to be broken for me ^_^' When the kids health gets low enough, he eats a Legendary Hero and the game crashes- can't select anything. It's happened a few times

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Not sure what's going on- but trying to start this game gave me 8 new windows saying to login to Newgrounds o__o It hasn't happened on other games- which is weird- I got past it by logging in but- my god that was annoying. Couldn't even click the tab the game was on without spawning another 8 tabs.

Not sure what's going on- using Chrome on Windows 7

MathieuLyft responds:

Yes as Crounchann said in a post before, there's a technical problem. I'm working on it.
I think the problem is with the medals on newgrounds. You must be connected on newgrounds.
Sorry. If I can't fix this bug I'll close the medals.
You can play the game here : http://matotitou.itch.io/revenge-of-dog

Hellsforge Hellsforge

I liked it, controlled well and there was a lot of variety in the upgrades- each upgrade made me wonder what would happen visually to the character, making me play on ;P

The last two bosses were way too easy though, I focused on getting more bullets, faster fire rate and damage which lead to the bosses getting killed instantly- I understand why as it's hard to balance a game with upgrades involved ;P Oh- and a fickle thing- the bosses didn't have many differences from normal enemies- I think it would be interesting to have bosses that would protect themselves more/ have key parts to aim at.

Other then that- a pretty good bullet hell :P

Frozennnn responds:

Thnaks for the feedback

Haru Song Haru Song

Right after watching Timeless I clicked fav for this song! Hit me like a train in the animation, amazing work! 5/5 instant fav

=The Dead-Dynamo Machine= =The Dead-Dynamo Machine=

cool

Not my type of music but i like how it all combies nicely

=Mystic Weather= =Mystic Weather=

Cool!

makes me think about a short music video of someone running!

The poor man's throne The poor man's throne

Wow, the background is fantastic! I find it so hard to get any lighting right yet you nailed it on multiple surfaces!

Skyline r35 Skyline r35

Nice

This type of artwork is really your thing man! Really nice!

You will pay for this(Closeup) You will pay for this(Closeup)

Yup

The side face needs work... you need lumps for the lips (I usually have the bottem half sticking out more then the top half of a face... take a look at some anime examples and you'll see what I mean)

The ear usuallyis between the nose and the eye, and less pointy...

hair seems fine, perhaps only a few edits on the top of it...

as with the energy trails, perhaps you need more.... and brighter in the center

to top it all off and add a gloomy effect, add a radial or something, draw focus to the eye crying (Use the alpha channels, radial the hell out of it)

Hm... perhaps I should start uploading my stuff....

skylinegodzilla responds:

Yer I know what you are saying but I was not trying to focus to much on the tear
the tear itself is just a drop to show some emotion.

as for the ear I was trying something different so I deliberate drew it that low

but thanks for the constrictive criticism