View Profile geco-deco12

74 Movie Reviews

Alright- the boned joke at the end made me laugh xD Awesome job- a summer vacation well wasted imo :P

'Ah- it's going to be one of those flash things that thinks it's deep n such- meh-' Was what I thought when I clicked it. Then... jeeeez- it got my heart pumping and made me oddly interested in the gold guy. Really awesome fight sequence-!

I might have to check out the podcast, seems like my kind of comedy! The animations were really well done and the 'script' was pretty funny (It's basically just people laughing about random jokes about being queen n such)

I can understand why people in the comments don't really get the humor/ find the background laughter annoying, but I loved it! xD 'Turn in your badge and your gun!'

Keep up the awesome work!

120 Game Reviews

Man- this seemed pretty cool and I can see the hardwork put into it but I ran into a few problems during the playthrough- there were also a couple of things that bugged me a little ;P

Major issues are with dieing, I shot the creature when it was super close- instantly died. On re spawning I went back- thinking the creature was randomized- decided to talk to people again- then was suddenly attacked and killed.

After another respawn, I went back- shot the creature until it ran- did the blood samples then went to shoot the suspect. He walked a little too close to me when I clicked so I insta died, respawned with very little ammo. So- I went back, shot him till I ran out- noticed some more in the room then got a couple more shots in before it left.

A little buggy with the deaths, and I feel like I bumped into some things before I should of but it was fine as the game was getting interesting. Microscope is gone- so- being that I was super suspicious of the black guy who wasn't saying anything, who was also the only one in the lab with access to the microscope at the time and the one I couldn't get blood samples from- I quickly turned on the AC. Looking close- I couldn't see any breathing from either character. Was a little unsure- but I didn't have many bullets so I decided to leave- only to have the guy I suspected suddenly attack me. Then there was a black screen that I couldn't get out of O_O

Didn't want to restart and go through it again, there's a lot of things that could be improved on but it shows some potential. Reminds me of the visitor quite a bit ;P Would be nice to have the survivors randomized and such ;P

The game looks fun- but it crashes everytime you click out of it. It's heavily based on the mouse, so it's super frustrating clicking outside by mistake. Using chrome ;P

RubbleGames responds:

Update: I think I've fixed the freezing issue. I'm hoping I've also fixed the problem causing the crashes on loading some people have been getting. If anyone comes across any problems please let me know. I will do my very best to fix them.

Original response: When that happens it's not crashing, just freezing. If you switch to a different tab and back it'll unfreeze. Obviously that's not ideal behaviour, unfortunately the newer versions of the engine I use don't seem to like the way Newgrounds hosts games. I'm looking into it though. Thanks for the feedback.

Maaan- when I started playing this I almost rolled my eyes. <Ah- an artsy game with a sad story where you stay in one room- trying to show the grind in mmo's as a job>

Then- it slowly got more and more heartwarming, the choices never seemed to backfire and everything worked out- it was actually a surprisingly nice change! For a short story with basic gameplay, I actually really got into it! Now time to reset and see if there are other endings ;P

4 Audio Reviews

Right after watching Timeless I clicked fav for this song! Hit me like a train in the animation, amazing work! 5/5 instant fav

cool

Not my type of music but i like how it all combies nicely

Cool!

makes me think about a short music video of someone running!

3 Art Reviews

Wow, the background is fantastic! I find it so hard to get any lighting right yet you nailed it on multiple surfaces!

Nice

This type of artwork is really your thing man! Really nice!

Yup

The side face needs work... you need lumps for the lips (I usually have the bottem half sticking out more then the top half of a face... take a look at some anime examples and you'll see what I mean)

The ear usuallyis between the nose and the eye, and less pointy...

hair seems fine, perhaps only a few edits on the top of it...

as with the energy trails, perhaps you need more.... and brighter in the center

to top it all off and add a gloomy effect, add a radial or something, draw focus to the eye crying (Use the alpha channels, radial the hell out of it)

Hm... perhaps I should start uploading my stuff....

skylinegodzilla responds:

Yer I know what you are saying but I was not trying to focus to much on the tear
the tear itself is just a drop to show some emotion.

as for the ear I was trying something different so I deliberate drew it that low

but thanks for the constrictive criticism

I'm new to flash... but i'd like to hear from scripts/ collabs/ help/ partnerships/ anything! You don't need flash to write a script ^-^ That's really all i have to say...

26, Male